JOB TITLE: Senior Project Manager – Traffic Operations & Technology
JOB FUNCTION: DUTIES:
- Overseeing all traffic operations and technology projects from start to finish
- Guiding development of project materials such as scopes of works, work plans, project deliverables, etc.
- Project planning, scheduling & tracking projects
- Coordinating between staff, clients and vendors
- Identifying efficient use of staff for various projects
- Ensuring all projects are completed on-time and of the best quality
- At least 7+ years of technical experience in a traffic engineering field
- Experience with project management is a must
- Local knowledge and a Professional Engineer license are preferred but not required
- Must have a good understanding of transportation technologies and their application
- Basic knowledge of network operations, analytics and TMC operations is preferred
- Excellent organization skills
- Effective communication and management skills
- Comfortable with office communication technologies such as slack, join.me, TeamViewer, etc.
CONTACT: Kandace Greene – email@example.com
JOB TITLE: E-470 PUBLIC HIGHWAY AUTHORITY Electronics and Facilities Technician Supervisor
JOB FUNCTION: Supervise the maintenance, repair and improvement of the Authority’s electronic toll collection (ETC) system hardware, buildings and plazas.
DUTIES: Provide leadership and direction to a team of 8 technicians.
Supervise the status of projects, provide technical support, utilize quality control tools, and verify functionality of equipment. Provide research and input for annual operating and capital budgets. Develop collaborative team results by providing guidance and opportunities to direct reports for professional and personal growth.
Bachelor’s degree in one of the following: computer science, electronics, mechanical trades or structural engineering. Other education, combined with relevant experience, may be considered. Demonstrated supervisory experience. Project management experience in a technical environment.
Solid knowledge of electronics, networking, video, and communications protocols. Effective verbal and written communication skills with technical and non-technical personnel. Experience operating basic test equipment. Experience with quality control techniques. Proficiency with MS Office.
Work may involve heights, confined areas, inclement weather, extended hours, and close proximity to high speed vehicular traffic.
Salary depends on experience; excellent benefit package
E-mail cover letter and resume to E-470Employment@e-470.com.