Build on Your Career
ITS Rocky Mountain Meetings
Join us at a meeting or workshop!
ITS Rocky Mountain conferences are held on even-numbered years with rotating workshops being scheduled on odd-numbered years. This encourages partnering with other groups and subsequently raises the awareness of ITS and the Chapter.
2009. Aligning ITS Proejcts and Programs with Your Agency’s Strategic Goals. September 17, 2009. View the recording by clicking here.
2010. RWIS Course.Held in New Mexico, Idaho, Nevada and Michigan (as part of the 2007 National Rural ITS Conference.
2011. National Rural ITS Conference and ITS Rocky Mountain Annual Meeting.Held in Big Sky, Montana.
2016. 2016 CO/WY ITE and ITS Rocky Mountain Joint Meeting. Held in Arvada, CO
More events here
Mark your calendars for the
2017 CO/WY ITE and ITS Rocky Mountain Joint Meeting.
WHAT TO EXPECT: CO/WY ITE and ITS Rocky Mountain Joint Meeting will highlight ITS projects in the Rocky Mountain Region and have ITS vendors displaying products used specifically within the region, all in the same memorable location as last year, Lamar Street Center (Arvada, CO). Expect a training class and CDOT TMC on Friday, October 6th.
Call for Abstracts – The deadline has been extended!
Please share your innovations, research findings, and expertise with your colleagues. CO/WY ITE and ITS Rocky Mountain are excited to invite you to submit an abstract on one of the issues stated below, by Friday, June 2, 2017.
- Rural ITS News and Updates at the National Level
- Smart Cities
- Connected and Automated Vehicles
- Toll Roads and Initiatives
- FHWA Infrastructure Measures
- Colorado Transportation Funding Bill and Impact
- Vendor Session – Innovative ITS products
- Traffic Mgmt & Operations
- Intelligent Work Zones
- Integrated Corridor Management
- Transit Technology Applications
- Collection and Use of Data – Such as Probe Data
Click here to submit your abstract today!
All abstract must be submitted on or before Friday, June 2, 2017. Questions should be directed to Autumn Gilleard at email@example.com or (406) 273-7224.
- Sponsor Registration – Opening week of May 22, 2017!
- Vendor Registration – Opening week of May 22, 2017!
- Attendee Registration – Opening TBA!